Looking for a festive and COVID safe way to celebrate St. Patty's Day? We got you! Here are a few simple steps to have a fun zoom party you can do with family or friends. This is perfect for a last minute celebration, and the best part is that you can celebrate with friends all over the world!
1. Go to your local craft store and buy some cheap decor!
A key part to the perfect St. Pattys day on Zoom is a green themed background! Fill your living room with signs and streamers, and it is guaranteed to put you in a festive mood!
2. Make DIY Shamrock Shakes together over zoom!
Send out this recipe (credit) in a group chat with the participants, and make a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy together!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 10 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries for serving
- Place the ice cream, milk, food coloring and mint extract in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries, then serve!
3. Roast some Tuck-ins with friends, zoom style!
If you want a cozy and sweet treat to enjoy with loved ones this St. Pattys Day, roasting s'mores over zoom is the perfect idea! Tuck-ins, are Inside-Out S'mores on a stick and a no mess ways to enjoy your favorite childhood treat! Tuck-ins have a fluffy marshmallow exterior stuffed with a chocolate covered graham cracker! You can even mix it up and try our other flavors like Cookies & Cream or Peanut Butter Cup! You can either set up a fire in your backyard or roast Tuck-ins over a gas stovetop!
4. Something for all adults over 21: Have a virtual happy hour with your gang!
Whether it is making Irish cocktails over zoom together or beer tasting, St. Patty’s Day is the perfect occasion to (legally) break out some booze!
5. Have an online St. Pattys Zoom Movie Night!
A chill and super easy way to get friends together is to watch a movie over Zoom together! Share your screen with your streaming platform, and enjoy! Here is a list of some films to watch on this St. Pattys Day!